Welcome to Exim Advisory Services Limited
Exim Advisory Services Limited (EASL) was incorporated in May 2007. It is a proficient company that commenced operations in January 2008, in response to local and regional demand for innovative, practical and timely financial consulting services. EASL has built an excellent team of professionals to facilitate business solutions that bridge the gap between business opportunities and investors who seek them. The array of services that EASL provides includes: Syndicated Finance, Consultancy, Tanzania Capital Market, Indian Capital Market, Insurance Treasury, Debt Capital Market, Restructuring, Merger and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Retail Banking and Corporate Banking Solutions, Asset Management, Conducting Feasibility Studies, Market Research and Training. We cater to the financial needs of institutional as well as the retail clients and high net worth individuals. Our ever expanding and diversified customer base gives us the strength and confidence to weather the volatility of the stock market. It also enables us to maintain high levels of customer service during volatile times. EASL meets the support needs of this investor base through execution skills driven by an experienced sales team and research-backed advice generated by a team of highly experienced analyst.
At EASL we believe in offering solution-oriented structures to all our clients and have a consistent record of excellent past performance.
Our approach reflects innovative and enthusiasm. We emphasize thorough research, local and world-wide balancing these with the astute discovery of intrinsic values, synergies and growth.
Integrate of Advice
Our advice to you will always be complete and unbiased.
Fairness in transactions
We believe a fair transaction outlasts legal contracts, and a relationship based on fairness lasts beyond transactional gains and losses. We endeavor to deal fairly with all stakeholders - clients, partners, employees, regulators and shareholders.
Respect for relationships
We value our associations and seek to make them long-lasting. We look at maximizing relational gains, not transactional ones.
Management TeamRamaswamy Radhakrishna Chandramouli
- R. R. Chandramouli joined Exim Advisory Services Limited in May, 2008 as Managing Director.
- He has worked for Exim Bank (Tanzania) Limited, Dar es Salaam as Branch Manager and then as a General Manager.
- He has also worked for Central Bank of India at Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Bombay.
- He has extensive regional and international banking experience covering India, East Africa, U.K. and U.S.A.
- He also has experience in Administration, Supervisory, Commodity Financing, Advisory Services, Agri Input Financing, Staff Training, Organizing Workshops Seminars, Overseas Workshops/ Conferences, Overseas Staff Training.
- R.R. Chandramouli has a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Osmania University of Hyderabad India and he is Graduate in C.A.I.I.B.
- Sanjay Jhunjhunwala joined Exim Advisory Services Limited in 2009 as COO.
- He has been Vice President and Business Development Manager in various Indian Capital Market Organizations.
- He has a rich and varied experience of 21 years in all aspects of the Equity Capital Markets.
- He also has experience in Administration, Supervisory, Advisory Services, Staff Training, Organizing Workshops Seminar and Overseas Staff Training.
- He is a qualified Chartered Accountant of the 1987 Batch.
R. Ramakrishna Rao
- R. Ramakrishna Rao joined Exim Advisory Services Limited in 2007 as Head- Retail Banking.
- He has worked with IndusInd Bank as Assistant Vice President and Regional Credit Manager.
- He has experience of 2 decades in Credit Administrations and Banking Operations with leading Banks in India like ING Vyasa, IDBI Bank etc.
- R. Ramakrishna Rao is a qualified CAIIB (Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers) and he has a Master of Arts (Personnel Management) degree from Osmania University, Hyderabad India.
Pramod C. Mhaskar
- Pramod C. Mhaskar is a Project Manager in Exim Advisory Services Limited.
- He has worked with various companies in India Like Cushman & Wakefield, Arya Offshore Services Pvt. Ltd, Biswas & Kumar Associates, Mahimtura Consultancy Private Limited, Mahanagar Gas Limited, Engicon, Sthapattya Architects as Project Manager.
- He has also worked with Signet Constructions as Trainee Engineer and worked with Anil Nagrath & Associates as Engineer.
- Pramod C. Mhaskar has degree of B.E. (Civil) (P.T.D. C.) from Mumbai University, India and degree of M.E. (Civil) from Mumbai University, India.
- Rajeshree Thakkar joined Exim Advisory Services Limited In October 2008 as an Associate Analyst.
- She has worked with CRISIL Research Limited as Research Associate.
- She has also worked with RINCON India Solutions Private Limited as Marketing and Administrative Executive and has also worked for St. Angelo’s Computers as Councellor.
- Rajeshree Thakkar has a degree of Bachelor of Commerce from M.K.S College of Commerce and Economics and has degree of CFA from ICFAI University, Hyderabad, India.
Hiren Mohan Divecha
- Hiren Mohan Divecha joined Exim Advisory Services Limited in March 2009 as Finance Executive.
- He has worked with various companies like Advent Construction Limited, Waljis Travel Limited and BIOCARE Health Products Limited.
- Hiren Mohan Divecha has Degree of Advance Diploma in Business Administration of ABE (Association of Business Executives) UK, from Financial Training Center, Dar es Salaam.
- George Sawe is an Executive in Exim Advisory Services Limited.
- He has worked with Lumumba Saving and Credit Society as Senior Credit Officer.
- He has also worked with Barclays Bank of Tanzania as a Loan Processor and then as a Corporate Service Assistant.
- George Sawe has a BA (Hons) degree in Economics from The Open University of Tanzania.
Our people are our greatest asset, drawn from diversity of professional background. Their blend of experience, skills and dedication is shared with all our clients.
- To provide secure, customized, reliable and comprehensive technical assistance and financial solutions of International Standards to Corporate, Government and Non-Government Organization to achieve sustainable growth.
- To act as a gateway to globalization of the client’s products and services.
- To be the most preferred consultant and advisor for the corporate clients in the development of investment products and capital raising instruments in the capital market.
- To maximize gains to its clients through optimum fine tuned financial services.
- To create valuable relationships and provide the best financial services most professionally.
- To play a pivotal role in the global arena of financial services.
Markets (whom we serve)
We offer professional advice to assist:
- Parastatal Organizations,
- Government and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- To be fair, empathetic and responsive in serving our clients.
- To always earn and be worthy of our customers’ trust.
- To serve with a smile and to have single minded devotion to client’s interests as we believe Client is Supreme.
- To strive relentlessly to improve what we do and how we do it.
- To honour all the commitments on time and to work with team spirit.
- To respect and reinforce our fellow employees and the power of teamwork.
- To scrupulously observe the laws of the land in letter and spirit.
To overcome obstacles and convert them into opportunities.